Free Shipping & Returns for Boardriders Club Members.
Policy covers specific Eyewear.
ZQK warrants all Eyewear to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer. The Eyewear warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does not cover misuse of the product, lack of care, user caused scratches to the lenses, accidents, or loss of the product. If a ZQK product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, ZQK will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. ZQK is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim
We recommend customers first try to process their warranty through an authorized dealer.
E-mail the warranty department to obtain Warranty Authorization:
- Quiksilver warranty issues email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roxy warranty issues email email@example.com
- Emailing: please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.
After contacting the warranty department
- Ship your warranty promptly!
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
- ZQK is not liable for any items lost in transit. Additionally, customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.
- Ship to:
5600 Argosy Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
International Warranty Claims:
- To contact a warranty department outside of the United States Click Here.
- Select your country and send your request to their customer service department.
Customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to ZQK. ZQK will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer.
Due the impacts of COVID-19, we are experiencing high volume of customer inquiries, wait times may be longer than usual.
Specialists are available Monday-Friday from 8:30AM - 5PM PST. Excluding US Holidays.
Get immediate answers to our most frequently asked questions.