Free Shipping & Returns for Boardriders Club Members.
Gift Card Information
E-Gift Cards are redeemable online only and cannot be used at any physical store locations. Once an E-Gift Card is purchased, the recipient will be sent an email with their card number and PIN for redemption at our online store; a confirmation email will also be sent to the purchaser.
Ready to purchase a Gift Card? Click here.
Checking Your Gift Card Balance
- You can also check the balance on your Gift Card by calling (800) 943-2710. This phone number is also listed on the back of the card. When you call, please be sure to have your Gift Card number and PIN available.
The Fine Print
- E-Gift Cards are only redeemable online. Physical Gift Cards are redeemable online and at retail store locations within the United States.
- If the amount of your Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with another valid form of payment. Gift Cards may not be used to purchase additional E-Gift Cards or Gift Cards.
- If the amount of your Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored on your Gift Card for future use.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
Due the impacts of COVID-19, we are experiencing high volume of customer inquiries, wait times may be longer than usual.
Specialists are available Monday-Friday from 8:30AM - 5PM PST. Excluding US Holidays.
Get immediate answers to our most frequently asked questions.