The September Sessions DVD and CD
YOU SAVE UP TO $14.00 (40%)
The Tomorrowland Story Brought To Life. In 1999 a group of the best surfers in the world traveled to the Mentawais for a Surfer Magazine boat trip. What they found was a surfer's paradise. The September Sessions documents this trip with interviews and 16mm footage of life on a once-in-a-lifetime surftrip. Soundtrack featuring songs from Jack Johnson with additional music by G Love, Ozomatli, DJ Greyboy and others.
Starring Shane Dorian, Kelly Slater, Rob Machado, Ross Williams, Luke Egan, and Brad Gerlach. Total running time, 56 minutes. Imported.
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
Share This on Your Blog
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD