Syncro Backpack - 846594
Product Details and Features
- Our Syncro Surf Backpack comes with as many cool features as Bruce Wayne has inventions. Which is a lot. With tons of room for all your stuff, and a removable roll top wet/dry bag, never wonder where to put your surf shirt again. Imported.
- Volume: 35L
- Size: 19.5 x 14 x 8.5 inches
- Laptop Dim: 17 x 11 x 1.75 inches
- Dissolved Sunset: 600D polyester with Q-tec backing
- Douchrome Grey: 70D nylon with Q-tec backing
- Burnout Blue: 300D polyester and dobby with Q-tec backing
- Black: PolyPongee mini twill with Q-tec backing
- New Blue: 600D Brushed Palamo Q-tec backing
- Tank:600D polyester with Q-tec backing
- Large main compartment
- Nylon utility gear carry strap
- Multiple pockets for surf specific organization
- Durable q-tec (non pvc backed fabrics)
- Fleece lined front pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps
- Multiple attachment points
Enjoy Free Shipping on all orders to the US and Canada! Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any DC Shoes/Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
Click here for our entire return policy
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
Comments about quiksilver Syncro Backpack:
I bought this bag for a trip to Hawai'i and used it literally the entire trip. It was great for taking to the beach because of the waterproof features, useful pockets and durability. It was comfortable on a very long hike that we took up a mountain. It has enough room for lunch, a tablet, a rain shell, camera, and huge water bottle. The front pocket has really cool padded pockets that fit large smartphones, like my HTC One.
Since arriving back from my trip I have used this bag exclusively for work where I carry a planner, folders, pens, phones, as well as gym clothes, shoes, deodorant (in side pocket), headphones, sunglasses, and keys. It's perfect! I have had the Synchro for four months now and have had no issues, as expected. It replaced another Quiksilver bag that I carried and abused for over 15 years! In fact, it too is still going strong.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: