Step Into Liquid DVD
YOU SAVE UP TO $4.00 (20%)
Dana Brown emerges from his legendary father's shadow and adds another classic film to the surf documentary canon. But what makes 'Step Into Liquid' such a vital experience is its overall positive energy. This is a film that doesn't just celebrate surfing; it celebrates life.
Dana's debut as a writer/director is a gorgeously photographed tribute to surfing and the individuals who love it. Journeying all across to the world to show just how universally praised a sport--and lifestyle--surfing is, Brown uses his natural enthusiasm and humor to great effect, narrating the film with an infectious, breezy optimism. The locations include such unknown surf spots as Wisconsin, Texas, and even Ireland, to the more widely regarded waters of Hawaii, California, and Australia. Brown wisely saves the best for last, as a group of incredibly bold surfers journey out to sea to test out their skills on 60-foot-plus waves. Starring Kelly Slater, Laird Hamilton, Keala Kennelly. Imported. Total running time: 87 minutes.
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
Share This on Your Blog
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD