Customer Service - QS - Questions About An Item
Questions about an item
There are two ways to find items on Quiksilver.com: Search by Keyword or Item Number in the search box or by Browsing the links from the Home Page. By either method, you will find a variety of sorting functions to help you search.
Learning More About Items
If you would like more information about an item you see on Quiksilver.com, simply click on the item image. This will take you to a Product Detail page that provides a complete product description.
Note: we are also providing informational content for items we will not be initially selling on the site. Please see the Product Detail page for information where you can buy the item not sold on www.Quiksilver.com
Adding Items to Your Shopping Cart
To add items to your Shopping Cart, follow these steps:
- If required, choose a size and/or color for the item you want to purchase. Click on the drop-down menu under the product description to select a size and/or color. (Note: If a size or color is not listed in the drop-down menu, the item is out of stock and not available for purchase.)
- Enter a quantity in the field provided.
- Make note of the Availability of the item.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to add the item to your Shopping Cart.
Viewing Item Availability
A product's availability is clearly noted on the Product Detail page as In Stock, Advanced Sale, Backorder, or Release Date.
Most items on our site are In Stock and ready to ship. Some items are either temporarily out-of-stock (Advanced Sale and Backorder items) or are not available for shipment until a specific release date provided by the manufacturer (Release Date items).
Calculating Delivery Time Delivery Time = Warehouse Handling Time + Shipping Time
- Warehouse Handling Time refers to the amount of time it will take for your order to leave our warehouse.
- Shipping Time is the amount of time it will take your order to ship once it has left our warehouse.
The shipping method you select during checkout (Ground, Second Day, or Overnight) will determine the time it will take the order to arrive after it has left our warehouse. For Example: The item you ordered takes 1-2 business days to leave our warehouse. During checkout, you select "Overnight" shipping. It will take anywhere from 1 to 3 business days for your order to arrive.
Read more about the delivery of your items.