Presenting the Hubble, the goggle that changed everything. The multi-base lens features a dramatic curvature at the edges, specifically engineered to give you the most crystal-clear peripheral vision possible. Not only does the shape provide you with incredible optical clarity but it also allows for a more low profile frame and for the goggles to adapt to the contours of your face. By trapping the air between them in an airtight sandwich, the double lens acts as a thermal barrier between the cold outside and the warm inside. The weapon of choice for fog-free powder runs.
The nuts and bolts
- The one that changed everything.
- PU injected frame with built in ventilation system - 40% lighter*, 50% reduced profile, 160° peripheral vision. (*in comparison with Quiksilver Q2 Goggles)
- Thermoformed foam with triple density for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic side clips for Helmet fitting
- Lens: multibase lens PC injected - High definition with mirror finish
- 100% UV protection
- Optimum airflow thanks to lens ventilation
- Distortion free and anti scratch treatment
- Antifog treatment
- Designed, developed and tested in collaboration with Travis Rice
- Made in Italy
Reviewed by 1 customer