Few Words DVD Blu-Ray Combo Pack
YOU SAVE UP TO $6.00 (20%)
Few Words is the story of a modern skiing pioneer, who became one of the most successful and talented freestyle skiers in the world, Candide Thovex. Triplewinner of the X-Games, Freeride World Tour Champion and freeskiing legend, Candide takes you on a journey to discover the most beautiful snow regions, criss-crossing the globe for two years, to film some of freeskiing's most sensational sequences ever.
Interspersed with stories about his fabulous career, this documentary will help you discover, or rediscover, one of the most creative characters of the freeskiing world. This is Candide Thovex in a few words. Winner of the Best Male Performance (Candide Thovex), the Full Throttle Award, the Best Cinematography Award and the Best Documentary Award at the Powder Awards, Utah, USA. Running time: 60 minutes. Imported.
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
Share This on Your Blog
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD