Orders or parts of an order may be cancelled by our system for various reasons. Possible reasons include:
- Unavailable item(s)
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Inability to ship to address provided
- Existence of a duplicate order
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice via email. It will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. Once an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and must be submitted again on our website. If you are interested in purchasing items similar to those unavailable, you may contact Customer Service for recommendations.
Customer Requested Cancellations
After you have clicked "Send My Order", you cannot cancel or change your order*. Our system is designed to process and ship orders immediately. Once you receive your order in the mail, simply return any unwanted items by following our Return Instructions.
*Note: You may only cancel your order if you receive an email notifying you that:
- We are unable to process your payment information. Please contact us immediately at 800-435-9917 if you wish to cancel your order.
- One or more items in your order is on backorder. (You may only cancel the backordered items.) Please contact us immediately at 800-435-9917 if you wish to cancel these items.